Over the last two years, there has been a huge rise in the number of people looking for meditation music and soothing tunes. It has been a stressful time, and we’ve all been seeking ways to boost our emotional well-being.
Studies and articles on the role of music
- Studies have shown music to be as effective as exercise and proper sleep
- Both listening to and participating in musical activities has helped people all over the world
For more on this, check out this blog post on music therapy by Bindu and Ambi Subramaniam – originally published in The New Indian Express.
Here’s what we offer
Here at SaPa, we believe in mental and emotional wellness over productivity (although happy people can be productive too). So, here are some online music classes you can try.
SaPa classes are:
- For learners of all ages
- Effective for all musical backgrounds
- Great for emotional well-being and community-building
Tell us how you want to learn, and we’ll find you a SaPa class:
SaPa offers live one-on-one classes, group classes, self-paced courses, live masterclasses, and short one-week courses on all topics across singing, instrumentation, composing, songwriting, production, and more.
Click this link to book a one-on-one call with our SaPa Expert, who will help you with any questions you may have. You can also chart the musical path you would like to take, and we will help you get there.
Choose from our offerings:
What happens next:
- Speak to our SaPa Expert and chart your learning path
- Find time slots that work for you
- Sign up and start learning